Our Yucatán Trip Photos
» See all the Akumal & Tulum trip photos.
Our Itinerary - Akumal & Tulum, Yucatán
- El Pirata (excellent fish tacos)
- ??? place on beach
- Taqueria El Fogon
- Hotel Akumal Caribe (4 nights)
- Snorkeling - beach (sea turtles!)
- Snorkeling - Yal Ku Lagoon
- Cenote Azul
- Aktun Chen
- La Cueva del Pescador
- Turtle Bay
- Que Onda
- Restaurante Oscar y Lalo
- Buena Vida
- Beach Snack Bar at Hotel Akumal Caribe
- Lol Ha
- Loncheria Akumalito
- Cenote Dos Ojos - highly recommended
- Gran Cenote
- Taqueria Diaz - excellent gringa arrachera and lengua (tongue) tacos
- La Posada de Margarita - excellent fish and fresh pasta
- Roadside truck stop chicken grill ("pollo adobado al carbon")
Tips / Advice / FAQs
- Baby food in Mexico is differentsucks. Bring your own or be prepared
to feed your baby lots of unnecessary sugar, butter, etc.
- Don't miss:
- Snorkeling off Akumal beach (you will see sea turtles, guaranteed).
- Cenote Dos Ojos (our favorite) or Gran Cenote.
- If your baby doesn't have his own airplane seat, do whatever you can to get an entire row!
- More coming soon...
Day 1: Drive from Cancun Airport to Puerto Morelos
Travelogue coming "soon..."